LUXURY LEASE IN LAKE HOLLYWOOD ESTATES
Imagine floating above Lake Hollywood and resting below the Hollywood sign. Sounds like a dream...or at least a dream location. But 6435 Innsdale Drive in Hollywood California is a reality, and fits that dreamy description. This exemplary example of modern Hollywood architecture features 5 bedrooms (including a master suite with city lights views) and 4 bathrooms. The residence's public rooms include a spacious entry which showcases a custom-designed modern stair rail. An open floor plan combining living and dining, and the home’s high-end new kitchen flows into a large family room with sliding-glass doors that bring the outdoors inside.
Los Angeles life at its best includes as much time outdoors as possible. Here, at Innsdale, there's no better way to live the California dream--indoors melds with outdoors. Amenities under the sun and the starry night sky include a sparkling pool and spa (with water feature), an outdoor dining area, and a conversation area (big enough for large gatherings) surrounding an over-sized fire pit.
A well-considered floor plan places 1 guest room suite on the first floor. Upstairs are 4 other bedrooms (2 en suite), including the house's master with its walk-in closet, double-vanity bathroom with separate step-in shower and soaking tub.
This home is built for efficiency, as well as luxury. A large laundry area with storage makes housekeeping a breeze. An over-sized 2-car garage solves the question, "Where do I put my...?"
No expense has been spared to make guests feel right at home here on Innsdale. The home is rented furnished with large pieces, and is big enough (at almost 3,000 sq.ft.) to accommodate a tenant's art or additional possessions (if needed).
This renovated and expanded Lake Hollywood residence has been professionally-designed by the renowned firm of Vaughan Benz. Included in the furnishings are select pieces from Four Seasons Downtown New York and Intercontinental Wilshire Grand Hotel collections.
See FEATURES and NEIGHBORHOOD tabs for detailed information about this luxury-level lease.
- Offered fully-furnished and professionally-designed by Vaughan Benz, including selected pieces from Four Seasons Downtown New York and Intercontinental Wilshire Grand Hotel collections
- Fully-permitted renovation and expansion
- Lofty ceilings in living room, dining room, and master bedroom
- North American walnut floors throughout
- Bathrooms have ceramic tile floors by Vitra
- Custom-made staircase railings
- New windows throughout
- New HVAC system
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans by Modern Fan Company
- Most lights are dimmable LED
- Custom cabinetry throughout (bathroom, laundry room, kitchen island, and closets)
- Most kitchen cabinets are from Kraftmaid
- Kitchen with grand center island and stainless-steel appliances including Wolf range, Bosch dishwasher, built-in Sharp microwave, and wine fridge
- Vintage (original to the house) mid-century dining room chandelier
- 2 HD flat screen smart televisions
- Renovated/restored fireplace
- New construction (addition) master bedroom with walk-in closet with custom cabinetry
- 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Downstairs bedroom can be “mother-in-law” suite or maid’s room
- 2 upstairs “dueling” master bedrooms and bathrooms have city lights views
- Master bathroom with high-end Apaiser free-standing bathtub, spacious walk in shower, Seura TV built-in to the mirror
- Customized "showroom" master closet
- Hardcore wood doors (all bedrooms, bathrooms)
- Step-in rain shower in downstairs bathroom and master bathroom
- New bathrooms with all-new top-of-the-line fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Remodeled laundry room with new Samsung washer and dryer
- New light fixtures throughout • Gas/wood burning fireplace with new tile surround
- Selected vintage mid-century classic furniture
- Accessible attic for additional storage
- Security system/cameras
- Architectural styling from California’s mid-century design period
- DTLA views
- Pool, grassy lawn, gated entry, indoor-outdoor living
- Fire pit with seating area
- Sonos indoor/outdoor sound system
- Audio system installed with speakers throughout house and exterior
- Security camera system
- Doorbird entry gate system
- New heated pool and spa
- Professionally landscaped by Steve Silva
- Drought-tolerant landscaping
- Fruit and vegetable garden
- Moroccan fountain in front gated courtyard that attracts hummingbirds
- Touch pad locks at exterior gates
- Custom metal work at entry gate and stairway
- High speed Internet throughout with Wi Fi and Ethernet throughout
- LED lighting at exterior