A BEVERLY HILLS MODERN RETREAT IN A PARK-LIKE SETTING
- Double lot, totaling over 11,500 sq.ft.
- Ultimate privacy and serenity in almost 4,200 sq.ft.
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Art walls throughout the residence
- Living room with fireplace and access to balcony/outdoor entertaining areas
- Dining room with fireplace, built-ins and access to outdoor areas
- Family room with fireplace, large windows and access to outdoor deck with views
- Master bedroom with fireplace and double-height ceilings
- Master bath with views, enclosed shower, spa tub, and Brazilian blue granite counters
- Over-sized 23x8' walk-in wardrobe room
- Second bedroom suite with private bath and den/office
- Third bedroom suite with private bathroom
- Laundry room
- Loft-style 27x7' storage area in garage
- Sunlight and moonlight flood most spaces
- Convenient to the Westside and the Valley (close to, but south of Mulholland)
- Steps away from famed Franklin Canyon Park, perfect for hiker enthusiasts, bikers or just for a daily stroll.
- Close to Coldwater Canyon/Tree People Park
- Indoor-outdoor living at its finest
- Room for a pool
- Located in the following school districts: Warner Elementary, Emerson Community Charter, & University High.
Family rooms serve as modern centers of activity (and inactivity). This home’s family area is lined by walls of glass, has a cozy fireplace, built-in entertainment cabinetry, and access to a sky-lounge deck which is surrounded by mature trees and sunset views. Indoor-outdoor flow is at its peak here (al fresco dining works, too). Leave the doors and windows in this family room open and breeze in and out of this versatile, warm public space.
The house’s master suite is impressive, expansive, and functional. Clerestory windows and a wall of sliding doors allow light to stream in. A sitting area makes this master not only for sleeping. High ceilings make a high impact in this room. Floating above is a George Nelson light fixture, which references this home’s mid-century design leanings. Large and light, yet warm and enveloping (the home’s fourth fireplace is here), this master is unparalleled in this price band.
The master also offers an over-sized walk-in closet and a bathroom with dual sinks (in a floating cabinet), spa tub (with views), and a step-in shower.
Two other guest bedroom suites (each with their own bathroom) offer plenty of room for family members and plenty of privacy for long-term visitors. One of the two guest suites has its own office/den area.
This multi-level home has the ultimate luxury in the Hills of Beverly: Its own private elevator. Also, a large two-car garage has direct-entrance to the home’s sun-filled foyer.
The house is sited on a double-sized 11,573 sq.ft. lot, which offers residents privacy and room to move. A flat, grassy lawn (with room for a pool) is rare in the hills, but exists here under a canopy of greenery. Its park-like setting is not only close to Franklin Canyon Park, but also to Coldwater Canyon/Tree People Park. Nature is everywhere, but minutes away is the heart of Beverly Hills on one side and Ventura Blvd. on the other.
BONUS ALERT: Located in the Warner Elementary School District.